CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Moving again

We got orders and I am really not happy about it, well I guess how it happened. Philips Chief functional called him while he is TDY and offered him a job at Kessler as a superintendent. Well, I really did not have much of a choice but to get my rip signed so I can go….the only thing good about it is we are close to the ocean and that makes me very happy. Once we get there and get a house things should be ok. I hate moving…thank god the military is moving us because I have just to much shit. Now I hate the when we have to move in TLF that my dog ASTI and my cat NALA can't stay with us. They are going to flip when I put then in a kennel. I could take them to my moms but she HATES them. It is all she can do is be nice for a weekend when we go up there. He is so adorable though. That is something else that suck, I won't be close to my mom anymore. 1 1/2 hours so close. She will just have to travel eight hours to see me at the Beach.
Maeghan and Madison are so excited to be moving. What is it with kids…they love going, Oh I get it…they don't have to do anything except be good. Right no child can be that good. I am going to have to find something for them to do while we are getting stuff together.

0 comments: