Well this has been one of the worst weeks of my life. Mr. Kreiser had to go TDY for 6 1/2 weeks to the SNCO Academy and that just sucks big time. I cannot wait for him to finish all the schools and finally get on with our life. Military life is hard, no joke. You have to leave you family all of the time. I cannot wait for my retirement five years from now.
Mr. Kreiser found out he won SNCO of the Year for the Air Force 1C career field. That is so great for him. Now I have to find a place for yet another award. His head is just getting to big for words.
WEll, I have to take care of my little baby girl. She is sick and nothing make a child feel better than their mother...
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
What a week
Posted by M at Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment