CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 12, 2005

Katrina was a bitch

Well, what a week or two weeks, I can't remember even what day it is anymore.
We made it to Biloxi and was here three days......lost everything that we owned except for our Durango. Things could be worse I know, yes we can buy everything again, yes we are better off than so many others but it still sucks. I am so tired of hearing that we are lucky, but guess what, our lives have been torn apart. My family is living in another state. I am working 16 hours a day and having to see people fall on there knees when they see there homes. I try to comfort them but it does not help because I still have to deal with my loss but when???? This is the most horrible PCS in the world.

Just wanted to vent a moment.