Wow, thank goodness it is Saturday. I don't think I could take another week like the one that as just finished. Stressed about making MSgt and when the day came I missed it 5.86 points. Can you stand it. I was pissed at myself but while that was happening, my hubby found out his friend died. What a day what a two minutes. Not know what to do I just set my "upset" aside and what there for my husband. He was so upset and I have never seen him like that. We honestly have never experienced death in our lives but if this is an example of what is to come you can keep it. I will be checking out to another area of the country. My hubby left this morning to go to Arkansas to the funeral services. So I will be alone....well as alone as you can get with three kids and two dogs.
Am I being selfish? I really needed him when I was hurting but once again I put others before me. Maybe one day I will put myself first.
I think I am going to start blogging more. I will keep this to myself and not tell anyone that knows me about it, then I can bitch about whatever I want. We shall see.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
A bad week
Posted by M at Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment