Work, I am just tired of work. I can't wait to retire and do something that I enjoy. 17 years doing the same thing just gets old. I use to enjoy my job, maybe it is the certain job that I do now, it is not challenging. I fix things....that is what I do. Yes, I should be enjoying the rewards of relaxation but I can't. I started back to college today and I have figure out what motivator I am. Goal, personnel or task. I am goal motivated. I look for ways to learn, I crave learning..or so it said. I guess I am, that is why I am complacient in my job. Not to the point where anything can go wrong, I do what is required but I wait until it is almost suspensed to do it. I need a change and I am sure it will come so I will just keep tugging along until that change comes.
The 4th was great. We went out on the boat, fished, ate, swam in the ocean and relaxed. It was nice. We did fireworks that night with the kids and had a blast. The next day I saw the beach down where we were and I all saw was trash everywhere. If I can take the time and set the example for my children by cleaning up our mess then all the other people should be able to do the same. I mean come on. The trash was not there when they arrived. Leave things better that what you found them, have a little class even if you are trash.
Ok, Off to bed, long day tomorrow.....being complacient.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Blah
Posted by M at Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment