CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

No title really

WOW, what a week so far. Update to my last post, my friend lost her son Sunday morning. I honestly thought I was going to fall to my knees. I have know her my entire life and I remember when we were kids that we could not wait to grow up and be parents, have a job and a home. Well, she has had a really hard time come to find out. ( I have not seen her in over three years) Last December she lost her step son also. How much pain can one person go through? You just want to say Hello, I have had enough can I get a break? We both were raised in Church from the time we were born to present. I guess that just being away for so long with the Air Force you forget about what is happening back home. My heart goes out to her, I wish I could go home and just visit for a little while, instead I sent a plant. I was going to send money but I did not want to offend her.

My husband finally comes home today. I think me taking care of four kids and working is about to get the best of me. I need a vacation...and I will be on one when I go to Boston next month to see Kenny Chesney again with Keith Urban. Can you stand it...I can't and I am so excited.

OK off to clean the kitchen..oh and remember. Life is short so enjoy it while you can.

0 comments: