CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Poor Maddie

Well this has certainly been a week of hell.
My poor precious baby girl had to get her tonsils and adnoids OUT and tubes put in her ears.
It had to be one of the worse things I have ever gone through....
She was ok going in but when she came out...look out anyone in her path getting to her mommy.
She was hell on wheels, screaming and crying. I just could not take it. I almost passed out.
So take note, when this happens or could happen to you child keep your wits about you because the next week is going to be HORRIBLE. They don't eat, drink or do anything but watch cartoons, so make sure you DVR everything that you want to watch. Won Ton soup is a good choice once in a while for eating. So there has been no work for me since Wednesday. I must say I enjoy the break but I am ready to go back to work.

Poor Maddie, may her voice come back to the way it was so I can once again understand her.

Oh and Philip came home this weekend from school......I was so happy.... jsut two weeks and I get to go and see him graduate from the SNCO Academy. The proud wife. Can't you tell????

0 comments: