I am just sitting here a work very bored. I think I am so bored because I just came back from lunch and I am so full.
My job is so easy so I do what I have to do early so I can screw off the rest of the day. I guess since I am PCSing, I really don't do anything but screw off all day, however I did shred some papers this morning.
I am going to my moms this weekend. The girls are going to stay with her for a week, then on Tuesday I am going to see Philip graduate from the SNCO Academy. We are going to drive down to Biloxi for the weekend. He got us a room at the Grand for two nights with a Jucuzzi tub...OHHHLAAAA. I can't wait. We have not had a night away from the girls in forever. I won't know how to act.
I got ASTI's AKC papers yesterday. Now he is a registered football dog instead of just a football dog. Anyway I still love him to death. He has gotten where he chews up pine cones. I have to watch him because he will bring them into the house and get them all over my carpet.
Madison is doing so much better thank god. She got the go ahead from the doctor and is now back at day care. I honestly did not know what to do when I came back to work and had adult converstion for the first time in days.
Oh I got this sent to me today. I had a lost of words for the entire time that it was on..This guy is a LOSER it the worst way. How dare he even mention the work military. He deserves to get a one way ticket to hell.....Hopefully you will think he is a total loser to.
http://www.dodgevideos.com/videos/crook2.mpg
Well I am off to the gym for the afternoon....
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Just bored
Posted by M at Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment